- There are parts of this website where we may need to collect personal information
from you for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information
you request and where requested to register you to our website. We may do this through
the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details. The information
collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number, or e-mail
address. You will find that it is not compulsory to provide us with any additional
information we request which is not necessary or reasonable in order to provide
you with the services you have requested. We may also collect information about
you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and
instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the
website, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our website
and to improve its content.
- When other personal information, such as your name and e-mail address, is collected
from you with your consent (for example, through the use of on-line forms or via
e-mail), we will let you know at the time of collection how we will use that personal
information. We may also use the personal information you provide or which we collect
via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing any services that you have requested from us.
- Responding to your inquiries or to process your requests in relation to your information.
- Providing and personalising our services.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the
information you provide to us to third parties without your consent.
- You are entitled to see the personal information we hold about you and you may ask
us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date.
If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details provided at
the contact us page. We may charge a small administrative fee to meet our costs
in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to the website which does not constitute
personal data, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated
as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Our website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and
links provided, the operators of these websites may collect information from you
which will be used by them in accordance with their privacy policies, which may
differ from ours.
- Whereas we employ reasonable measures to protect against viruses and other harmful
components, the nature of the Internet is such that it is impossible to ensure that
your access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this website,
its servers or e-mails which may be sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful
- The contents of this website are designed to comply with the general obligations
of the European Directive on Data Protection and the relevant provisions of Greek
Law 2472/1997. We cannot be responsible for any non-compliance with any local advertising
or other laws in relation to this website or its contents.
Back to Top >>